April 2017 marks our 25th anniversary of serving the Iowa City community. What started out as a one-person enterprise in 1992 has evolved into a business venture with a team of 20 dedicated real estate professionals. Changes in the company have accelerated in the last 18 months, some of which are noted below.
- We redesigned our logo and launched our new website.
- We completed software conversions for our sales department, association and investor clients, our tenants, and our maintenance customers.
- We moved to our new location at 316 E. Court and completed the build-out. (Thank you, Mike Hoogerwerf!)
- We hired Peggy Slaughter, our Commercial Real Estate Specialist, in January 2017 to provide commercial sales and management services to our clients.
- We reorganized our maintenance department by hiring Montana Hammonds, our Maintenance Manager, as well as additional technicians, and we have purchased a fleet of vehicles to better serve both our technicians and our clients.
- We hired Tania Drinkwater, our Closing Coordinator, to facilitate real estate transactions.
- We added Eamon Case, Ryan Childs, and Angela Huthmacher to our investment management team.
- We introduced Jeff Vanatter as our Association Manager.
We continue to respond to an ever-changing marketplace while embracing the key attributes of our company.
PROFESSIONAL. PERSONAL. PRACTICAL.